Tuesday, March 19, 2013


I created this blog in college for a class called Communications and Society. I couldn't tell you what the class was about when I was in it, and now all I remember was that we signed up to bring in cookies on a schedule and received a grade for it. Who else misses college?

Anyways, that was 5 years ago, and although I've updated a VERY small handful of times, I am going to stick with it now! Mom blogs are very common- this I know. Will this be a mom blog? Yes. Sometimes. But it will also show the projects I'm working on, give DIYs, and have funny animal pics- because who won't benefit from an occasional animal pic?! 

I'm 25 now, live in a nice suburban home, have a normal hair color, and no nose piercing. I've got a baby girl on the way (T minus 3 weeks!) and have had lots of spare time on my hands. 

I taught at Campbell High School, which, if you live in Cobb, you know there is quite a reputation surrounding the school...but, I LOVED working there. I had the best time messing with my students- the beauty of high school is that you can be so sarcastic with them! I had to quit 8 weeks earlier than expected due to unexplained fainting (and looked a little like this). 

After 6 weeks, I finally seem to have it under control, with the help of Ensure shakes, lots of protein, and a snazzy wheelchair. It's good to be able to be myself again! I drove for the first time in 8 weeks yesterday, and it was magical. Seriously. I went to Target and got a Coke ICEE. Magical, I tell ya!

So, here begins the attempt of keeping a record of events in our lives! Hope you enjoy!



No comments: