Saturday, March 20, 2010

So yesterday was my 6 month wedding anniversary with neal, and was also the one year mark since he proposed! looking back, i can't believe how quickly the time has flown! i'm so lucky to have been blessed with such a loving, patient, and interesting man! i say interesting because he still amazes me every single day with something new. yesterday, after work, i came home and crashed on the couch because i was feeling pretty yucky (i had a little dermatologist procedure and was on some nice painkillers) and he walked in with beautiful bouquet of yellow flowers, a chocolate cupcake from starbucks, and a sweet card! and, of course, the card had glitter on it (the only way i like them!) he lifted my spirits and made me smile- despite how bad i felt: )
earlier in the week, i received this ring as an anniversary present as well. he is so good to me! he know what i like, and never ceases to amaze me with his thoughtfulness.
here's to 6 months sweet neal, and many many more!

also, here's a little peek at my arm after my dermatologist appointment!




No comments: