Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Piper at 3 months!


Height and Weight: I don't know how long she is, but she weighs 13 pounds!

New things: 
She got a kiddie pool and LOVES it! 
Practicing for the beach!
Kick, kick, kick!
She went to the beach!
Isn't she fabulous?! PS: This
wagon was amazing!!
She's not so happy about sandy toes...
She went to the lake! We went to Lake Allatoona with my parents, and to Aunt Ellen and Uncle Tim's lake house on Lake Sinclair!
Me and my lake baby!
Feelin' swaddled and comfy in
her life vest!
What she likes to do: Piper loves to chew on her hands and hold onto dolls. She always has her hands up to her mouth, and has even started pulling her dress up...gotta watch out for this one!
Sleepy chickadee. Holding on
to that bunny!
Chewing on those hands!
Clothes: She's long and lean! She can wear newborn clothes, but every single newborn sleeper is too short, and her toes curl up in the bottom of the footies! This girl is TALL! I am starting to put some 3 months on her, however she's still in almost all of her newborn clothes, and I'm trying to get as much wear out of them as possible before I have to pack them up. I've started doing cloth diapers with her. I LOVE CLOTH DIAPERS! A post on those will be coming later. Seriously- they're so easy, so NOT gross (as I imagined they would be) and so stinkin' cute on her little booty!


Look at that hand in her mouth!
Rocking the cloth! 
These ain't your mama's cloth diapers-
look how cute they are!
Just waking up from a nap.That face.
That booty. So cute.
Sleeping: This girl can SLEEP! She has started taking 2 hour naps 2 times a day. It's awesome. Up until 2.5 months, she had been sleeping in her rock'n'play. I would put her in her crib for naps, and by doing that, I was able to successfully transition her to the crib! She loves to bury her face in her little dolls or blankets (which is a little scary, but has not been a problem at all.) She's still being swaddled at night, but naps unswaddled. Again- another transition I'm working on. She sleeps on her right side and hugs her doll, and always has her pacifier to go to sleep. Neal bathes her at the same time every night, and she absolutely loves it. Having a schedule has been incredible. I'm not a scheduled person, but I have come to love it and the success we've had with it!
This is how she woke up- so
proud of herself after sleeping
 in her crib all night!
Eating: She is exclusively breastfed, and I love that time with her!


Piper through the months:

Tiny thing!
Cricket getting camera time- she already loves him!
2 months and such a smiley gal!
All my children- so photogenic!
Making faces at Daddy!
Cricket is still dealing with some trust issues...
Good doggies and Piper- So camera ready. 
Pretty girl.
Sitting in her Bumbo! Big girl!

No comments: