Friday, February 26, 2010

my personal landscape

for those of you who don't know, i'm minoring in photography. my first photo assignment that i presented yesterday was "my personal landscape." the directions were to take 5 pictures of a place that makes you happy, that you find comfort in, is your retreat, that you find interesting, etc. I used my craft room (aka guest room aka the belvedere suite!) as my personal landscape because as many of you know, i am very much a "crafty" person and almost always am embarking on different artistic endeavors. this room is very happy and positive, and by taking pics of the little things that i appreciate about it, perhaps you too can see why this is my personal landscape!






~*~last, but not least, i would like to make a little shout-out to my wonderful husband, neal, because today is his 31st birthday! he is the most perfect companion and sweetest person to kiss goodnight. much love to my love ~*~


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Sam I LOVE these pictures!!!

samanthajaynereeves said...

thanks kristen! hopefully i'll have some more good ones...considering my grade depends on it...haha! i'm enjoying it ; )